Our Services Include:
- Organizing health insurance paperwork
- Communicating with providers and insurance companies to resolve claims
- Filing and appealing claims
- Verifying bill accuracy
- Negotiating settlements on provider balances
- Negotiating bills with collection agencies
- Assisting with selecting Medicare supplement plans and Medicare Drug Plans
- Assisting with the transition to Medicare
- Assisting with plan choices during employee’s open enrollment
- Assisting with Estate Settlement and medical bill negotiation for trustees, individuals, guardians, and families.
- Managing ongoing claims for patients with special needs, and chronic or serious acute conditions.
- Tracking bills and payments to comply with a court order, divorce decree, etc.
- Working with insured and uninsured clients
- To avoid conflict of interest, we do NOT sell any insurance products
Who Uses Our Services?
Individuals, families, adult children of aging parents, people with disabilities and their families—anyone with a medical, disability, or long term care insurance claim or provider bills.
Elder law, probate and family law attorneys, guardians, accountants, Trust officers, Social Workers, and Physicians are clients and also refer clients to Your Medical Claims Expert.
Located in San Antonio, Texas, we serve clients throughout the United States and internationally. Email or phone now to begin getting relief from claims issues!
Tamara Apgar’s diverse professional background has been the “perfect university,” preparing her with the multiple skills necessary to serve clients as an outstanding medical claims expert. A former financial planner, educator, and advocate for persons with disabilities, Tamara has strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. Her understanding of the importance of the bottom line is tempered with professional courtesy, excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and perseverance.